24 October 2009

Garth Brooks Tickets in Las Vegas


ads



For me, this Garth Brooks Vegas thing is a no-brainer. He's coming, so I'm going. There's no hemming and hawing whatsoever. But I made the mistake of suggesting to my friends that we make a fun, long getaway weekend out of it.

We picked a weekend in February, and I gave them all the information they'd need to make it happen. The Wynn Las Vegas link to buy tickets at 10 a.m. CT Saturday (Oct. 24), Southwest Airlines' list of Chicago-to-Las Vegas flights and some names of hotels near the Wynn if that was too pricey.

But then the questions start flooding my e-mail inbox and voicemail:

"If our babysitter can't come until Saturday afternoon, would I get there in time to make Garth's Saturday night show?"

"Why did you pick that weekend when it would be so much more romantic to go on Valentine's Day weekend?"

"How will we get to the airport, because I know a guy who can get us a deal on a limo?"

"Do we have to fly Southwest because we have frequent flier miles on United?"

"So-and-so has a soccer tournament tomorrow morning, so if I have to buy tickets later from a ticket broker how much will they be?"

"What's the seating like at the Wynn?"

"Can we all sit together at the show?"

"So-and-so doesn't really like country music, so will Garth be doing any cover songs?"

I have the same answer to all these questions: I don't know. And I don't care. That has to be my mantra because I have a very selfish attitude about this show. Maybe I never should have opened my big mouth and invited them all. But, as usual, I just want to share the Garth Brooks love and the experience of his live show. So hopefully, some of my friends will get their questions answered and come with me. After that, I don't think they'll ever question my country music judgment again.

wynn las vegas, garth brooks wynn las vegas, garth brooks tickets 2009, garth brooks wynn, garth brooks tickets wynn

0 comments: