27 March 2011

Insanity Workout | I Will Never Use it, Why?


ads

Insanity Workout - I shocked when I first time hear about 'body form-er' ads on my TV. I know so many trade mark and training methode as well, yes it only during television commerial break among the show I watched. But, today I found new methode called Insanity Workout. Then a friend of mine ask me if I would use it or I would buy it? I answer directly, NO. I absulotelly will never use Insanity Workout. Why?

Some of you may just like my friend, shock. It normal when a good thing offer and suddently you hear an opposite thing. NO.

I continue to tell to my friend who ask me about the Insanity Workout. I would never use that due to my pocket condition. I have not enough money to buy. LOL. Then he also laugh as well.

Guys, what do you think after you hear, watch may just read about Insanity Workout? do you want to buy and try soon? or what. I think all of you will have many question about that new thing. And then you pick your phone up and dial number which direct through the provider and order it.

You are not wrong but you are not wise enough too when you buy somethink you don't know well. Here I have a short explanation about Insanity Workout.

Here are the ten "Insane" DVD workouts included in the program, according to Amazon.com:

* Dig Deeper & Fit Test: To start, Shaun will put your body to the test and see what you're made of. (30 minutes)
* Plyometric Cardio Circuit: Burn fat with intervals of intense lower-body plyometrics and sweat-inducing cardio. (40 minutes)
* Cardio Power & Resistance: Build lean muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and power moves. (40 minutes)
* Cardio Recovery & Max Recovery: Shaun goes easier on you once a week so you’ll be ready for the next round. (80 minutes)
* Pure Cardio & Abs: Nonstop, extreme cardio workout. (40 minutes)
* Cardio Abs: Do explosive intervals of cardio and core moves for rock-hard abs. (20 minutes)
* Core Cardio & Balance: This workout lets you take a break after month 1 and gear up for month 2. (40 minutes)
* Max Interval Circuit: With MAX Interval Training, this circuit is more intense than anything you've ever done before. (60 minutes)
* Max Interval Plyo: Push your legs ‘til they beg for mercy with power and plyometrics, all at your MAX. (55 minutes)
* Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs: Get pushed to your limit with this extreme cardio workout. (50 minutes)

Then you now can decide to buy or not after you know the Insanity Workout. When you ask me once again if I will use it. My answer is just same, I will never use Insanity Workout except it's FREE.

0 comments: