5 April 2011

Ver La Reina del Sur Capitulo 27 Online


ads

La Reina del Sur Capitulo 27, La Reina del Sur 27, telenovela, live and en vivo. Dear all newstox reader, I have a sad news to you all. I didn't watch La Reina del Sur Capitulo 26 yesterday. What about you? Did you miss it? I hope all of you have an opportunity to watch that episode.

Today we will watch La Reina del Sur Capitulo 27. I Hope now I can watch and follow the story of that telenovela. I must allocate my time to watch it. But I don't know and I am not sure about that, My time schedule is to tight tomorrow. hmm....
I hope you can share your experience after you ver the La Reina del Sur Capitulo 27.


I suggest you to finish your job quickly and you can continue our story about the spisode of La Reina del Sur telenovela.

I have Tried to find a site which provide the show. It can be played and watched by us. It is must be a big enterprice. But, I can find it.


I just found the site review of La Reina del Sur in general. Here is the story.

"The story begins in Culiacan when Teresa gets a call. Tell your boyfriend, "Guero" Davila, has died, so he decides to flee.
Ask for help from Epifanio Vargas, godfather Davila, who is sent to Melilla, Spain to create a new life. That works in a bar and meets a man that is sanctioned, Santiago Finisterre"


It must be a great episode you must see. Finally, Happy watching and be happy.!

0 comments: